I. General Provisions
1. The owner and operator of the online shop operating at www.woolbyann.com (hereinafter referred to as woolbyAnn or Shop or Seller) is woolbyAnn Anna Czasak with the registered office in Stefanowo, ul. Przyleśna 11, Poland, EU VAT Identification Number: PL946-223-18-04, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 380244667
2. woolbyAnn sells goods through the online shop via the Internet only. Contact with the Shop: e-mail: email@example.com, tel.+48501081916
3. A user of services provided by the Shop shall be hereinafter referred to as the Buyer or the Customer.
4. Shop is obliged to sell products which are new and free of physical and legal defects.
5. The Shop endeavours to make it possible for Internet Users to use the website by means of popular web browsers: IE 7or newer version, FireFox 3 or newer version, Opera 9 or newer version, Chrome 10 or newer version, Safari with enabled support of Java script and FLASH. The Shop website is optimised for the minimum screen resolution of 1024 px.
6. All copyrights and intellectual property rights to the photos published on the Shop Website, name of the Shop, its Internet domain are the property of the Shop, and they may be exercised exclusively upon the consent of the Shop expressed in writing.
7. Actual colours of products might vary from colours shown on the pictures in the Shop and displayed on the screens. The differences may result from individual settings of Customers’ hardware.
8. All prices provided in the shop are gross prices expressed in Polish zloty (PLN) or in Euro (EUR) depending on the selected currency and do not include delivery prices. Delivery prices and conditions are specified in Delivery and Payments section.
10. Shop is non-VAT payer and does not issue VAT invoices. On written request of customer woolbyAnn will issue an invoice without VAT.
II. Order Placement and Processing
1. Orders may be placed 24 hours per day. Orders placed on weekends and public holidays will be processed on the next working day.
2. To make an order customer shall: add a product to „shopping cart”, choose a method of delivery, specify method of payment, and then confirm the selection by clicking on the appropriate option available on store web and also provide the personal data as name and surname, address, e-mail address, shipping address site.
3. In the event of custom orders of products with non-standard parameters (e.g. colour, size), the Buyer should contact the Shop via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) before placing the order and making a payment, in order to enquire about the possibility and timeframe of such custom order completion. The Buyer’s enquiry and the Seller's answer should be made in writing. Based on this, the Buyer has to mark the adequate specifications in the comment box filled in with the order.
4. When placing the offer by customer in accordance with section 2 and 3 above, the Buyer is sent a message via e-mail to the address provided by customer, with written confirmation of the terms of the order.
5. The Buyer’s order starts to be executed immediately after the Buyer’s payment is credited to the Seller’s account, which should occur within 7 days from placing the order. After this time, the order is cancelled.
6. Time of execution of the order may take from 5 to 20 working days and depends on availability of the materials and numer of orders. Detailes time of execution is specified at each product’s description.
7. Time of execution of order does not include shipping time.
III. Payment and Delivery
1. Orders are executed within the territory of Poland and abroad.
2. Payments can be made in PLN or EUR
3. The Customer may choose from following payment methods:
a) by traditional bank transfer in PLN or EUR
b) by credit card or e-transfer which is carried out through przelewy24 (only for orders in PLN and delivery in Poland);
c) by credit card or e-transfer which is carried out through PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A with its registered office in Luxemburg at L-1150 (only for international orders in EUR)
4. woolbyAnn provides shipping to the customer via courier or post office company.
5. Delivery prices and conditions are specified in Delivery & Payments section.
IV. Returns and Exchanges
- Goods purchased at a distanced are eligible for returns or exchanges without stating the reasons, by filling in the Returns Form (download HERE) within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of dispatching the goods. This does not apply to custom products made to order, i.e. in sizes different to those recommended by the Seller in the product fact sheet and/or custom-made according to consumer specifications or serving the purpose of satisfying the customer’s individual needs (art. 38 point 3 of the act on consumer rights). Detailed information about return policy varies depending on the type of product and is are specified in Returns&Exchanges section.
2. Buyer who is consumer might refer to seller to exchange the purchased goods for other goods available in store – for an additional charge or return of the difference in value. This does not apply to custom orders of products made to order, i.e. in sizes different to those recommended by the Seller in the product fact sheet and/or custom-made according to consumer specifications or serving the purpose of satisfying the customer’s individual needs.
3. Exchanging an custom-made item is only possible if the item was produced not in accordance with the parameters agreed in writing by the Buyer with the Shop (e.g. size, colour).
4. The product is returned at the expense of the Buyer.
5. The Buyer sends back the unused goods to be returned or exchanged, with labels, price tags and the original packaging, attaching a printout of the filled in returns form.
6. The amount resulting from the value of the products shall be refunded within 14 days from receipt of the Buyer's statement on cancellation of the contract. The cheapest conventional manner of delivery of goods available in the Shop will be refunded.
7. Money shall be refunded using the same method of payment which was used by the Buyer, unless the Buyer consents to other method of refund.
8. Products on sale are non-refundable non-tradable.
9. Once you place your order we don’t accept cancellations because you have a change your mind. We can cancel your order and offer store credit but we don’t offer refunds on cancellations.
1. Every product purchased in the Shop is covered by the seller's implied warranty and shall be replaced if:
a) it is defective
b) does not comply with the contract;
c) has been damaged during delivery.
2. Detailed provisions concerning features of wool products available in the Store which are not basis for a return (e.g. wool pilling) are presented in individual product descriptions.
3. If the Product is defective, the Customer may:
a) submit a statement on cancellation of the Contract of Sale
b) demand removal of the defect or replacement of the product with a non-defective one
4. The Shop shall reply to the Buyer's request not later than within 14 days. If the Shop fails to respond to the complaint within 14 days as from the day of receipt thereof, it shall deemed that the complaint has been found justified.
5. Shop is obliged to remove the defect within reasonable time without excessive inconvenience for the Buyer or replace the defective product with a non-defective one.
1.WoobyAnn.com is the entity responsible for ensuring the security of the personal data of Buyers. woolbyAnn has applied technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of processed data, in accordance with the requirements specified in applicable legislation on personal data protection.
VII. Final Provisions
1. The Shop reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions. Amendments shall come into force after 14 days from the date of publication thereof on the website of the Shop.
2. Amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall not in any way infringe the acquired rights of the Customer being a consumer and using the shop before the day of entry of amendments into force, in particular amendments to the Terms and Conditions shall not affect the already placed Orders, concluded or performed Contracts.
3. In all matters not provided for herein, the provisions of Polish law shall apply.
4. The Shop endeavours to first resolve disputes with the Consumer in amicable manner; in the event such form does not succeed, the competent court for resolution of disputes shall be the court having territorial jurisdiction according to applicable legislation.